Serve A Meal
Serve 1000 Meals for the Needy in DC, MD and VA
While many of us are able to be quarantied at home, there’s one sector of the country that does not have that privledge: the homeless population.
Doctors state that more than half a million homeless people are at higher risk of catching and dying from the Coronavirus.
- 200+ homeless individuals sleep in closed quarters at homeless shelters in the Washington, DC metro area. While others are out on the streets.
- The bunk beds are spaced just two feet apart.
- The majority of them are over 50 years old putting them at a higher risk than almost any other group.
With your $10 donation, we can provide a hot meals to feed over 1,000 homeless individuals in the DC area through our Serve A Meal program.
While many of us are able to be quarantined at home, there’s one sector of the country that does not have that privilege: the homeless population.
Serve A Meal has been a BDesh Foundation program for over 5 years:
- One WhatsApp conversation has led to thousands of homeless individuals being served fresh meals in the DC area.
- BDesh partners with local DC metro volunteers on a monthly basis to feed homeless individuals and families.
- With the Coronavirus at bay, we need your support now more than ever before!
Please take the time to donate today and make a difference that could last a lifetime!
You are special – Allah(SWT) loves those who serve others when they are in need.
Feeding others is a noble deed.
Your gift will make a great difference in many lives.