You'll make a Difference . .Your $35 a month is combined with other sponsors’ gifts to support community projects that help your sponsored child and other kids thrive. Clean water healthcare, nutrition, education-whatever they need. And you’ll get regular updates on the changes you’re making together.”
- Regular monitoring of their progress and well-being by local staff
- Protection from abuse, neglect, and exploitation
- Activities such as children’s clubs, learning events, and community celebrations
- Cards, letters, photos, or packages that you send
- Regular monitoring of their progress.
- Well-being by local staff
- Opportunity to contribute as agents of change in their communities.
- Community-wide solutions such as clean water systems, improved schools, health services, and farming.
- An orientation pack with the child’s background and profile.
- Your first letter from your child (within about 12 weeks)
- A yearly photo of your sponsored child and updates about their progress
- Annual progress reports from your child’s community
- Complimentary greeting cards to send to your child
- The life-changing opportunity to visit your sponsored child
Forming Partnership with communities
Local staff start by partnering with children, families, and the community. Our aim is to enable children, with their families and communities, to build a better future for themselves.
One on one sponsorship
Vulnerable children are nominated by the community for the child sponsorship program. Each child is matched with only one sponsor.
Your donations making difference
We used 94 percent of our total operating expenses for programs that benefit children, families, and communities. Your monthly sponsorship gift is combined with other donations to invest in long-term resources for your sponsored child and their whole community, as well as other children in need.
A true Impact
Your love, prayers, letters, and donations result in real, lasting change for your sponsored child, their family, and their community. Enjoy sharing the journey and seeing proof that your support is changing children’s lives and futures for good.